Ancient Cryptography

March 28, 2024, 10:16:48 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Ancient Cryptography » Ancient Texts » Mallarmé's Writings » Mallarmé

Author Topic: Mallarmé  (Read 7221 times)

Aaron

• Administrator
Mallarmé
« on: May 26, 2005, 06:27:49 PM »
I will be adding stuff here related to my correspondence with Paul Maxim; I have been very busy with exams the past couple weeks but I'll finally have the time to put more updates here. Mallarmé was a writer who left hidden messages in his writings, and few are the people who have managed to solve them to some degree, to see the deeper meanings. I will post most of the smaller things by typing them up but the bigger things I will just scan and link to. Keep your eyes peeled on this spot!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 12:57:49 PM by Aaron »

Aaron

• Administrator
Re: Mallarmé
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 12:07:50 AM »
Here is what I have transcribed so far:
http://www.aerobushentertainment.com/misc/PaulMaxim%20-%2008-11-05.doc

Anyone willing to help transcribe the rest please let me know... I've been far too overweighed with schoolwork to catch up and I have all of Paul Maxim's mail together and ready to be sent. He will reimburse whoever does the transcribing if need be. Also, anyone who wants to print out the current website to show to him is more than welcome, even though it is a tad sparse. Let me know if you decide to do so, and his address is in the document.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 05:23:13 PM by Aaron »

Aaron

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »
Mr. Maxim would greatly appreciate it if anyone could keep in touch with him about cryptography; he has no internet access and would like a few regular correspondences.

Here is his info:
Paul Maxim
P.O. Box 120
New York, NY
10012-0120
(212) 925-1691

Tekkymrc

• The Dead Sea Scrolls foretold this...
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 11:39:21 AM »
I just joined this group today, and going through the links, I was pleased to see something based on French language!  Although french is my first language, I am from Québec and not France, and do not know that much about history of Europe and so forth.  Not that much of an expert with criptography either but it might pick my interest to start some research for those texts.  Everyone gotta start somewhere, right?!

Stun90

• The important thing is not to stop questioning...
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »
HI Tekkymrc. It is nice to see someone that speaks another language. French as a first language is great. Anything that you may know or learn about these hidden messages would be great. I do not know of this writer or his writings but you knowing French fluently would surely help you here. If you want to know anything please ask, Someone here would give an answer. Glad to see you have joined us.
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
- Albert Einstein

Aaron

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 11:35:50 AM »
Yes, if you understand it natively that's a much greater help in figuring out all the nuances in the writer's work. ;)

I'm of French Canadian descent myself, but the only French I know is stuff I learned in high school French class.

Welcome to the forums!

Tekkymrc

• The Dead Sea Scrolls foretold this...
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 03:02:18 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, I do think that you are right when you say that having french as my native language can be useful when it comes to these texts, but at the same not being from europe, makes it a bit harder because I am not as aware of the historic facts as someone from Europe might be. 

Hope you all had a nice Christmas and New year!!!

Tekkymrc

Aaron

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 05:36:25 PM »
I hope your New Year is wonderful as well! ;D

And even living in France wouldn't be a guarantee that one would be aware of everything Mallarmé knew about history, since those documents are very old. At the very least, knowing plays on French phrases and words seems to be just as handy. Research is always an option if need be. ;)

anything