1 jar of tomato sauce
1 pound of ground meat
1 garlic clove
Sliced or shredded cheese (provolone, havarti, or mozzarella are good)
4 to 8 ounces of sour cream
8 ounces of raw spaghetti
1. Put the tomato sauce in a small pot on low heat, add cooking wine to taste, and cover.
2. Put a large frying pan on the stove on medium heat.
3. Chop up the onion.
4. Add olive oil and chopped onions to the frying pan. Turn over the onions until they start turning clear.
5. Beat the egg and gently stir in the meat, grind the garlic clove on top, and add worcestershire sauce to taste.
6. Put the mixed meat into the frying pan, add a bit of cooking wine to taste, and cover.
7. Make sure to stir the meat every few minutes until there's no more red.
8. While the meat is cooking, add the sliced cheese to the sauce so it can melt. Make sure to stir the sauce once every 5-10 minutes.
9. When the meat is brown, carefully add it to the sauce and turn the heat for the sauce down to warm.
10. Continue to stir the sauce once in a while as you prepare the spaghetti.
11. While the spaghetti is draining, add the sour cream.
1. Boil about half a large pot of water.
2. When it's boiling, add a bit of salt to taste, and then add the spaghetti. Leave cover off and stir constantly.
3. After 3-4 minutes, or whatever the box of spaghetti recommends (I prefer angel hair pasta), put the spaghetti in a strainer.
4. Make sure to rinse the spaghetti with cold water to prevent stickiness.
5. When it's done draining, put the spaghetti in a bowl and lightly toss.
Serves 4-5 people.
|Everything on this site is © Aerobush Entertainment unless otherwise indicated.|